(c)Tero Virta, 1995-2009

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Las Vegas Bugorama - Fremont Street Experience

Fremont Street show must have the coolest surroundings for Volkswagen show I've ever visited. Only downside was the cold weather in the Morning, first time I've had near to numb fingers from cold taking photos in Volkswagen show and I do come from cold country :-)



I liked this 'Vert with Hot Rod appeal a lot.















I am not big fan of Custom Beetles as I like the shape of the car as factory designed but this Coupé had the coolest custom dash in Beetle that I've ever seen.





Looks like someone beat me to do a red 'Vert with Gas Burners.









yeah, right..







This brown Split 'Vert was one of my favourite cars in the show.











Did not really never understood the "funkengrooving" stickers (or what it was), this is more familiar.



























No comments: