(c)Tero Virta, 1995-2009

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Drive to California and back to Vegas


There are rental cars and rental cars, I chosed the budget option that being the late model Mustang.


Cities familiar from Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas book; "somewhere near Barstow the drugs got hold on us".


Peggy Sue's 50's diner, as cheasy as they come, but I wanted to eat once in such place and food was good.

My "Red Shark" in front of the establishment, I have really loved the looks of the new generation Mustang ever since the introduction. Too bad that the extensive use of plastic made the the interior look cheap, but at 20K$ starting price tag it is a cheap car over there..


Cool F-100 refuelling at same station near Yerma.




Wolfsburg West where I shopped some of the urgently needed parts for my 'Vert.


This same Zwitter was parked in almost same location when I visited them last 5 years ago..












The last generation Mustang meets the first generation one.

No comments: