(c)Tero Virta, 1995-2009

Saturday, February 24, 2007

2007 Summer Tour


'07 Summer Tour participants. One of my golden rules has always been not to talk bullshit beforehand, but I haven't been this excited for a long time :-) Cannot believe that it has already been 8 years from my last Bad Camberg trip with Kai, Heebah, Samu and Pasi. That was really eventful week; Bug Run in first weekend and the purchase of my '60 Kab, then hanging the week in Belgium in Kari's old place, visiting BBT for the first time and Bad Camberg the following weekend.

This year will be the killer, first Bad Camberg and then European Bug In. Our four car lot consists of Sebastian's Split, Heeba's Type III KG and couple of Ovals. The scene in Europe hasn't shrinked over the years and there are huge expectations loaded towards EBI. Bad Camberg cannot be anything less than awesome and knowing some of the guys behind EBI and their previous work with the Ninove event and DDD, I know I won't be driving home disappointed to the weekend..

No comments: