(c)Tero Virta, 1995-2009

Monday, July 6, 2009

EBI III - Misc Photos


Radikalbugz guys don't seem to run out of ideas :)






Here's the holy grails for you Make :)


Woffe-market :) Good to see you again buddy and nice to see the business going strong.


I've spent a few silent moments around JPM heads and induction system..




New design of EMPI 5-spoke repros, the center cap mounting and the shape of the spokes is looking closer to the originals. Heavy as hell when I lifted the wheel to look closer (same as with repro Fuchs) compared to what originals weigh.


17x7" Fuchs, don't know how much longer I can live without a set..


What has been seen cannot be unseen :)




Now all we need to know is; "who is Matt Balls"? :)


I think I have to go ahead and disagree with the last one :)

No comments: