(c)Tero Virta, 1995-2009

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2013 Tru Speed Open Day

I have to admit that I wasn't aware of Tru Speed at all before our trip and it turned out to be professional Porsche service&maintenance, second hand car sales and Porsche Cup racing organization. The size of it all really blew us away.

My trusty Canon Digital Rebel reached the end of it's engineered life after 7 years so didn't have a chance to take as much photos as I would have liked, but I think it died happy :)


My favourite Porsches and the ones that I will never own are the 904 and 550 Spyder. Unbelievable to see both in the same premises.


View of the cars for sale area, 3.2 Carrera with or without the whale tail.


5-gauge 912 that was for sale, spent some time checking it out.


Good beer choice too!

No comments: