(c)Tero Virta, 1995-2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

EBI & Camberg - On The Road Shots

Some of the best moments during our trip were just related to driving in small convoy through pretty nice or interesting scenery.



Somewhere around Bad Camberg.



Somewhere between Namur and Nivelles. Photo by Heebah. The countryside and small towns were hell of a lot more livelier than they're in Finland.



Looks like my Oval may end up in some Japanese Volkswagen DVD :-) These guys from So-Kal publishing were quite hard core, guy with the camera spent the trip from Nivelles to Waterloo in the trunk of their rental Touran filming all the cars cruising.



Arriving to Chimay.



On way home near Kerpen.



Last time I admired this amazing result of German architecture was my 2006 Spa trip, having taken cheap German Wings flights to Cologne/Bonn for the first and last time of my life.



Köln skyline. Too bad I didn't get any photos of the hills around Liege, but due to the sidewinds I was fully occupied with steering the car :-)



Around Dortmund - Wuppertal.



Wind powerplants in Eastern Germany, when you see them you know that it may get little windy for Volkswagen too.

See the rest of the photos of our trip in here.

2 comments:

marc / lowtech said...

I like those "on the road" photos! it's my favourite occupation during long drives.

marc / lowtech said...

I like those "on the road" photos! it's my favourite occupation during those long drives.